Friday, April 25, 2008

Virgin River




For Earth Day this year, the kids and I decided to clean up the area around the Virgin River by the skim board park. We were surprised at how fast we filled our bags with garbage! This area of the river is just down the street from our house, and we spend a lot of time there during the spring and summer.




The next day, I took Max and Maeve to the river so that Max could try out his new board that we got him in California. It was a beautiful spring day, and we all had a great time. I decided to give it a try(skim boarding) and realized I am not as fast as agile as I once was! I have a very large purple bruise on my knee to remind me!

4 comments:

Jonesy said...

thank you for your Earth Day efforts!

thejonesyreport.blogspot.com

Teri said...

Jess, it was great to see you on face book. Your family is gorgeous. You guys do great work.
I'm wanting to get into yoga, I did it a bit last year, but broke my wrist in Jan and have a plate and screws, so I'm nervous to go to a class. Any hints?
Good to see a bit about you!

Megan said...

Oh how funny, I'm sad I didn't get to see your efforts! That would be quite dangerous for me to get on one of those bad boys! You're super mom for doing an earth day project.

Brenna LaPray said...

It's been so fun to catch up with so many old friends. You have a sweet family. You have not changed a bit. Still so beautiful!! It was fun to read about Earth Day. You are amazing!